– Lead innovations in Virtual & Augmented Reality for Life Support System for Mars vehicle and Artificial Intelligence for robotics in manufacturing.
– Work with internal software engineers and external universities and technical institutes to invent, experiment, and prototype novel symbiotic human machine interactions.
– Formulate research vision and manage strategic initiatives while building and conveying compelling value propositions and alignment to stakeholders and executive management.
– Maintain knowledge and educate organization on bleeding edge technologies.
– Lead, mentor, and manage multi-national multi-disciplinary teams to advance fundamental and applied research.
– Lead full cycle business development, develop and implement bid strategies, proposals, and technical solutions.
– Lead change, establish and implement organizational vision, use business acumen to manage people and resources, mentor and foster collaboration, meet organizational goals and manage customer expectations.
– Manage operations of an internal Institutional Review Board (IRB), identifying best practices, and ensuring compliance with Human Research Protection Program (HRPP) policies.