What are the most valuable opportunities for body- and wrist-worn wearables in the enterprise? In this session, enterprise experts share the use cases they’re exploring, covering devices like smartwatches, smart bands, smart clothing, body cameras, and other body-worn sensors.
○ Workplace activity to increase efficiency and safety
○ Employee bio-metrics for authentication and safety
○ Working environment to improve situational awareness
○ Ergonomics to reduce injuries
- Security, documentation, short checklist items and quick alerts
- Form factors and applying the real-time data
- Privacy implications and other concerns