Allan is a senior information technology practitioner and consultant with 25+ years of expertise in systems architecture, strategy, business processes design, technical design, solution architecture, technology operations and continuous improvement. He is responsible for leading technology programs, developing and delivering businesses driven outcomes for Hatch's clients.
Allan has extensive experience in project execution and corporate systems specifically in the strategy, deployment and development of leading edge design, data and communication environments:
• Broad experience managing development and implementation of design and information systems
• Implementing emerging technology, most recently VR and AR, with the ability to increase the effectiveness of business operations and information delivery.
• Strong background in technology assessment, adoption and system development within Hatch.
• Experience in various project EPCM systems primarily in the engineering data and project execution subject area.
• Architecting data platforms leveraging technology such as Hadoop, Spark and machine learning to increase the effectiveness of business operations and information delivery.