What are the most valuable opportunities for wrist- and body-worn wearables in the enterprise? In this session, leading enterprises share the use cases they’re exploring for their organizations. Devices covered include smartwatches, smart bands, smart clothing, body cameras, exoskeletons, and body-worn sensors.
(1) Tracking workplace activity to increase efficiency, productivity, and safety
(2) Real-time data and communication
(3) Employee biometrics: Authentication, identification, security, and safety
(4) Short checklist items and quick alerts
(5) Navigation/GPS: Location tracking and increased situational awareness
(6) Wearable (body) cameras: Security and documentation
(7) Employee Ergonomics: Optimizing routine workflow to prevent injuries