Has the future for wearables in the enterprise arrived? This session takes a big picture look at the enterprise wearables space and addresses the reasons why enterprises can no longer afford to ignore this new category of technology.
- Are wearables a legitimate enterprise priority right now?
- Has the technology caught up to enterprises’ needs?
- Which devices and applications are seeing the most traction today?
- Current capabilities and shortcomings of enterprise wearables
- Advantages and disadvantages of wearables over other mobile technologies
- Key challenges that could impact the growth of wearables in business and industry
- How will the role of wearables in the workplace evolve? How can enterprises prepare for the future?