“What are the steps I need to take to successfully and profitably use AR/VR and wearables in my business?” In this session, enterprise experts discuss how to go about effectively evaluating, piloting, implementing, and scaling AR/VR and wearable tech projects.
- What does successful implementation look like?
- Identifying an entry point – Knowing what problem you’re trying to solve
- Getting internal support from key stakeholders
- Software and technology selection
- Pilot setup (determining timeline, financing, requirements, and parameters)
- Defining and measuring success – Trackable KPIs and hallmarks of a successful pilot
- Gathering feedback and lessons learned
- Moving ahead and scaling up