Three things are guaranteed in life: Death, taxes, and the uphill battle of trying to introduce new technology to change the way work gets done. In this session, enterprise experts share lessons learned and best practices for overcoming the challenges of using AR/VR and wearables.
- Major impediments facing enterprise adoption and advancement and how to avoid them
- Company culture or the technology itself: Which poses a greater threat to successful implementation and strategies for dealing with both
- Limitations of current AR/VR and wearable offerings:
- Corporate challenges: Industry regulations, security/privacy, and governance
- Data challenges: Storing, managing, analyzing and securing
- Scalability and sustainability challenges