Hardware, software and platform are the trifecta of any comprehensive immersive or wearable tech solution. In this session, enterprise experts discuss what is required of enterprise-grade wearable devices and applications.
- Key features/capabilities of enterprise-ready hardware
- Human-centered design and ergonomic factors
- Limitations of current market offerings: Battery life, comfort, field of view, health risks, etc.
- Considerations for building enterprise AR/VR and wearable tech apps:
○ UX/UI, especially in industrial and hazardous environments
○ Screen real estate, battery, processing power, and other device limitations
○ Security and integration with existing systems
○ Lack of standardization
- Content creation: Digitizing ERPs, PDFs, manuals, diagrams, machine data, etc.
- The CAD advantage and available market solutions for easy 3D content