Enterprise IT and security professionals discuss integrating and securing XR/wearables, sharing lessons learned and best practices for overcoming the technical challenges of adoption.
- Role of IT and legacy IT infrastructure
- Challenges: Network connectivity, interoperability, limited UI, content and device management, etc.
- Overcoming barriers: Common workarounds
- What are the most significant challenges when it comes to XR/wearable tech cybersecurity?
- Security measures by industry
- Cyber defense practices that every XR/wearable tech company should follow:
○ Configure all application tools for regular security analysis and audits.
○ Ask permissions from users before collecting their data
○ Deploy security monitoring methods across every device and touchpoint
○ Use appropriate authentication methods, etc.