Wearable technology has the potential to augment safety efforts in a range of industries. In this session, enterprises discuss how they are using wearables to improve workers’ health and mitigate safety hazards.
- Identifying job tasks and scenarios that can be made safer with wearables
- Available solutions and their varying capabilities & limitations
- Data collection and analytics
- Calculating the savings – What is the ROI?
- How do wearable safety solutions stack up against other designated mobile safety devices?