“What steps do I need to take to successfully introduce and adopt AR/VR and wearables in my business?” In this session, enterprise experts discuss how to go about effectively evaluating, piloting, and deploying AR/VR and wearable tech solutions.
- Identifying the value proposition and securing buy-in from management
- Which applications are most likely to provide ROI?
- The importance of finding an external partner, not just a solution
- Outsource or bring/develop the necessary talent in-house?
Moving Forward & Scalability
- Strategies for fully deploying and scaling the technology
- Preparing for obstacles before and after implementation with an informed roadmap
- Pitfalls from pilot to deployment: Tips for avoiding pilot purgatory and other dead ends
- Beyond the innovation department: Understanding your employees and change management
- Scaling considerations
○ End user buy-in/training and business process modifications
○ Hardware/software costs and management
○ Network connectivity
- Post-COVID: Hygiene, shareability, tracking and tracing